Sex. It drives us, makes us who we are. I write it and I have a lot of opinions about it. And about other things--everything from movies to politics to education. In fact, after several months absence I've come to realize that I am no sex-pert and that my opinions and passions are far too varied to limit myself to only sexual issues. So....since this is my blog, I figure I should be able to voice my opinions about whatever I please.
If that makes me a Diva...so be it!

So read, comment, ask questions, rant and rave...but most of all enjoy and open your mind to possibilities!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Short hiatus

Just wanted to apologize for my absence of late, and explain that it'll be a few more days until I get back into the "swing" of things here! I'm working on the edits for my next release, and really need to concentrate on that for now.

But don't worry.... I am working on some interesting stories in the mean time.

More to come on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment