Sex. It drives us, makes us who we are. I write it and I have a lot of opinions about it. And about other things--everything from movies to politics to education. In fact, after several months absence I've come to realize that I am no sex-pert and that my opinions and passions are far too varied to limit myself to only sexual issues. So....since this is my blog, I figure I should be able to voice my opinions about whatever I please.
If that makes me a Diva...so be it!

So read, comment, ask questions, rant and rave...but most of all enjoy and open your mind to possibilities!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Inspirational drought...

Working night shifts this week and battling some weird illness that now has me sounding a little bit too much like Kathleen Turner for my liking...has dried up my inspiration as well as my energy. Hope to post something this weekend. There must be SOMETHING sexy about Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Easter = bunnies.
    Bunnies = LOTS of sex
    Lots of sex = orgies (maybe)

    Does that help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno...bunnies have LOTS of babies...but do they really have that much sex? lol
    But bunnies are soft and cuddly and warm and fuzzy with sensitive ears! Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Easter was about rising again and other miracles.

    ReplyDelete